db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Jira field definitions
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 12:55:57 GMT
Hi Dag,

Once again, thanks for overhauling our JIRA form. I just want to note
what I think is a welcome divergence from last week's version of your
proposal. I thought that your proposal called for paring back the legal
values of the Issue Type field to Bug, Improvement, Task, and Sub-task.
I see that you have eliminated the last value as well. So now there are
only 3 values: Bug, Improvement, and Task. I think that's ok because
Sub-tasks can be flagged by linking issues together.

Thanks,
-Rick