db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Jira field definitions
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 07:44:48 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:
> Dag H. Wanvik wrote:
>> You are right, I did move items to make the order alphabetical, but I
>> could make that one back on top. Would others also like that?
>>

> Someone at one time had talked about making it so you could click it
> with the attach function. That would be ideal but perhaps that proved
> too hard.

I looked into this at one point, but it proved too hard to do since
we're sharing the Jira instance with others. As far as I understood, at
that point the only way to do this was to change the on-disk template /
source file [1].

It may be possible to make this happen if we get everyone using it to
agree with the change, but that sounds like a lot of work to me.
For the record, the current version of the running Jira instance is 3.13.2.

--
Kristian

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/Patch-available-checkbox-on-the-attach-file-page--td15203629.html