db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Lily Wei <lily...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Derby release
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 23:08:49 GMT

based on the results reports in
and general confident from everybody.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 29, 2009, at 1:56 PM, Ole Solberg <Ole.Solberg@Sun.COM> wrote:

based on the results reported in http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenFiveTwoPlatformTesting

On 07/28/09 23:35, Kathey Marsden wrote:
Kathey Marsden wrote:
The release candidate is ready for testing. It is available at: http://people.apache.org/~kmarsden/derby10.

I am going to postpone the close of polls a day until Thursday July 30, 2009 at 9am PDT.

I have not created the traditional summary report for the tests I ran (will do that when back),
but this is a very short summary:

derbyall, suites.All
1.4: NONE (22 OS/JVM platforms)
1.5: NONE (22 OS/JVM platforms)
1.6: After rerun: Only one DERBY-4186 plus one case of "Server shutdown failed". The last
intermittent/infra.  (23 OS/JVM platforms)
1.6-64: DERBY-3819 (plus known repl.test failures on zones machines) (13 OS/JVM platforms).

Large Data Volume test: NONE

Long Time Test: NONE - still running ( ran with no issues for 3 months when shut down.)

JDBC 3.0 CTS: NONE (3 OS/JVM platforms)

Systemtest : MailJdbc NetworkServer, w/derby.properties: 1 deadlock.
Systemtest : MailJdbc embedded, w/derby.properties: deadlocks
Systemtest : StTest (single table test embedded): deadlocks, disk full.
Systemtest : NsTest (single table test network server): NONE
Systemtest : OrderEntry: NONE (DERBY-4169 on

Ole Solberg, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway

View raw message