Hello everyone,

Has anyone ever faced an issue when running JUnit tests where no fixtures from a test are ran?

Here's what I get exactly:
------------------8<-------------------------
C:\cygwin\home\Tiago\Derby\Testing\TempTest>java junit.textui.TestRunner org.apa
che.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.derbynet.NetworkServerControlClientCommandT
est

Time: 0

OK (0 tests)

The odd part is that this test was running (and failing) yesterday, and now it acts as if there are no fixtures in the file. I'm looking at the file in Eclipse, and there is the testPing() fixture in it. I've also done ant clobber, all and buildjars more than once with no luck. What's even more odd, is that with the very same patch (the latest on DERBY-4217), if I try to run this test on an Ubuntu Virtual Machine, it does run the one fixture in it.

Does anyone have any idea of what's going on here?

Best Regards,
Tiago