db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dag.Wan...@Sun.COM (Dag H. Wanvik)
Subject Re: Jira field definitions
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:02:57 GMT
Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hillegas@Sun.COM> writes:

> 2) To remove some values for the Issue Type field (I think this is the
> only instance where you are proposing to remove information). I
> believe you have said that you will bulk re-assign all "New Feature"
> values to "Improvement".

> What are you proposing to do with the "Wish" and "Test" issues?

I don't propose to change any closed issued. Does anyone think that
should be done as well?

The currently open Wish issues are:
Wish DERBY-3910 debug artifacts should be available in maven repositories The "directory"
component of the JDBC connection
Wish DERBY-3281 string should permit leading slashes on the windows platform
Wish DERBY-2039 cant get CHAR from Character
Wish DERBY-601 Greater support is needed for the use the java.util.calendar class
Wish DERBY-262  Use Java 1.5 NIO for improved performance
Wish DERBY-152  Implement COMMIT SQL Statement
Wish DERBY-103  Global Oracle/Axion style

I intend to map all the above to "Improvement".

The test issues I will map to type "Bug" or "Improvement" as the case may be,
and also use the Test component, if not already used.

> 3) To update the wiki page which explains how to fill-in a JIRA.

Yes, I intend to do that once we have an agreement.

View raw message