db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dag.Wan...@Sun.COM (Dag H. Wanvik)
Subject Re: Jira field definitions
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:37:08 GMT
Dag.Wanvik@Sun.COM (Dag H. Wanvik) writes:

> Hi,
>
> posting a new version incorporating comments I have received so far,
> thanks everyone! If not further comments arise, I will put this
> version up for a vote in a day or two. Process issues are decided by
> simple majority and the vote should run for at least 72 hours
> (http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html).

Not so, Knut reminded me that DB has a week minimum voting period:

http://db.apache.org/management.html

"Voting

The call for a vote on issues not detailed here may specify
requirements for passage. The minimum and default requirement for a
passing vote is simple majority of PMC members casting ballots. The
default voting period is 10 days and the minimum is 7 days unless the
success or failure is arithmetically known."

Dag