db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dag.Wan...@Sun.COM (Dag H. Wanvik)
Subject Re: Jira field definitions
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 00:27:01 GMT

Hi folks,

sorry for all the noise, I had to perform some some bulk ops manually..

Current state: I have implemented moving the 4 moribund components
settings to check-boxes by setting the corresponding check-box and
deleting those four components (newcomer, performance, regression test
failure, security).

This left many issues without component. I have added components for
open issues, except for those that are security related. I will get on
to those tomorrow, and proceed next with adding the check-box
revisions.

Thanks,
Dag