db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting ASF machine resources for Apache Derby
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 16:49:27 GMT
I think this is a great idea - even if it were just for updating the
latest javadoc and doc areas.
But all the other suggestions have merit too.

I have no experience with Clover nor Hudson (missed a CommunityOne
talk on it too), but I can take a look at them (just not right now).

I suggest taking it one step at a time, like you said, arrange for a
Solaris Zone, and figuring out who gets access. We can hopefully
decide on/add more software/functionality later.

Thanks for volunteering to start this, Kristian.

Myrna