db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <ti...@espinhas.net>
Subject Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "DerbyJUnitTesting" by TiagoEspinha
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 20:34:01 GMT
Interesting. I did address replication in
replicationTests/ReplicationRun.java and all the ports there were taken care
of. I'm not sure about this 4851 port. This port isn't mentioned anywhere in
the tests and it might be that the ReplicationRun was actually overriding
this port for some reason.

slaveServerPort = 4527;
util.DEBUG("slaveServerPort: " + slaveServerPort);
slaveReplPort = 8888;

This is how the ReplicationRun was defining the ports. Now all the
alternative, replication and JMX ports are offsets from the basePort
property (or from 1527 if a property isn't set).

Tiago