db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <ti...@espinhas.net>
Subject Re: Java 1.4.2 or Java6?
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:48:38 GMT
It is available in 1.4.2 indeed and that will have to do. The thing is that
replaceAll uses regex and not regular string matching.

I'm thinking I'll end up dropping the replacing altogether. This was just
for pruning the output that I am parsing as I go, but I can just not prune
it and it'll be fine anyway. The trade-off between doing a regex search and
having to search through some more characters is probably balanced, and
regex would introduce some more issues in the end.

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net