db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <ti...@espinhas.net>
Subject Issue with JUnit - 0 tests?
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 11:08:08 GMT
Hello everyone,

Has anyone ever faced an issue when running JUnit tests where no fixtures
from a test are ran?

Here's what I get exactly:
------------------8<-------------------------
C:\cygwin\home\Tiago\Derby\Testing\TempTest>java junit.textui.TestRunner
org.apa
che.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.derbynet.NetworkServerControlClientCommandT
est

Time: 0

OK (0 tests)
-------------------8<--------------------------

The odd part is that this test was running (and failing) yesterday, and now
it acts as if there are no fixtures in the file. I'm looking at the file in
Eclipse, and there is the testPing() fixture in it. I've also done ant
clobber, all and buildjars more than once with no luck. What's even more
odd, is that with the very same patch (the latest on DERBY-4217), if I try
to run this test on an Ubuntu Virtual Machine, it does run the one fixture
in it.

Does anyone have any idea of what's going on here?

Best Regards,
Tiago