db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Lily Wei <lily...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 10.5.2 release
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 16:56:33 GMT

Thank you, Rick. This is exactly what I need.

Thanks,
Lily

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2009, at 9:51 AM, Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hillegas@Sun.COM> wrote:

Hi Lily,

Here is a wiki page describing the localization work which we do after each feature release:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/LocalizingDerbyMessages

Attached to the following JIRA you will find a tool which identifies the messages which need
localization work: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4222

Hope this helps,
-Rick

Lily Wei wrote:
Hi Rick:
    Is there some documentation for the newcomer to preview the translator feature?
Thanks,
Lily