db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject 10.5.2 release
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:51:41 GMT
Well there are only two weeks left until the 10.5.2 release candidate:
See: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenFiveTwoRelease for the
schedule.  I think we already have an impressive list of fixes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10594&fixfor=12313870&resolution=1&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC
worthy of making a release. Hopefully will get some more.

According to the new Jira definitions that Dag is working on the release
manager owns the Urgency field for release planning, but I prefer a
community based triage so suggest the following: By this Friday July 3,
mark any issues Urgency BLOCKER that you think absolutely hold up the
release and any issues URGENT that you think really should be fixed for
the release, but it could be taken off if they caused too much of a
delay.  Then  I will go through the list and make adjustments.

Rick, any word on the translations?  Do you think they will make it by
July 14?

Thanks

Kathey