db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject 10.6 upgrade tests are disabled
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:34:53 GMT
I would like to add some new cases to the 10.6 upgrade test. I notice
that the 10.6 upgrade tests were commented out as part of submission
768597 associated with DERBY-2487. When I uncomment the 10.6 upgrade
tests and run them against the full set of releases on my machine, I see
one instance of the following error:

1)
testSetXplainStyleProcedure(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.upgradeTests.Changes10_6)java.sql.SQLException:

'SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_XPLAIN_SCHEMA' is not recognized as a function or
procedure.

I am inclined to comment out this one case rather than the entire
Changes10_6 test. Please let me know if there's something more deft
which I should try.

Thanks,
-Rick