db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Jira field definitions
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:28:11 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:

> Once you have specified what to do with the lingering questions in
> (2), I think that you will have a well-defined proposal for a
> community vote. I regard this as a procedural issue so I think that
> the rules of engagement would be majority vote by PMC members:
> http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html
>
> This looks like a good step in the right direction. Once the vote
> closes and the form is changed, I look forward to helping triage the
> open bugs.

I don't know that a vote is really necessary as  I am sure the process
will continue to evolve as we determine how we will conduct the triage
and start using the updated procedures.   If we do need a vote, we
probably should discuss how we want to conduct the triage first as it
might impact the fields we need.

Kathey