db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: requesting to be added in to the "derby-developers" group in Jira.
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 21:47:36 GMT
Lily Wei wrote:
> Dear Sir:
>          My name is Lily Wei. I am using derby for my own use and very
> interested of Derby. I would like to request to be added in to the
> "derby-developers" group in Jira. Please help me.
>

> Thank you so much,
> Lily

Hi Lily,

I have created a JIRA user named lilywei and added that user to the
derby-developer's group. Soon you should receive an email confirming the
creation of this account and you should be able to change the default
password I gave you.

You will find a lot of useful material on the following web pages:

http://www.apache.org/dev/
http://www.apache.org/dev/contributors.html
http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_comm.html
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ForNewDevelopers
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyDev

If you have not already done so, you will want to file an Individual
Contributor License Agreement and you will want your company to include
you on its Corporate Contributor License Agreement. The individual part
is easy: you just fill out a form and send it in. The company part
involves tracking down the person in your company who is responsible for
keeping this information up to date--I recommend that you find another
Apache contributor in your company and ask that contributor to direct
you to the right person in your company. The forms and related
information can be found on this web page: http://www.apache.org/licenses/

A very warm welcome to you, Lily!

Regards,
-Rick