db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Getting ASF machine resources for Apache Derby
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:51:09 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Hi Kristian,
>
> I have lost track of where this issue is. Are you happy with solution
> (1) or do you still need a solaris zone on an Apache machine? If you
> still need a zone, can you give me some justification--I think that I
> will be asked why (1) isn't sufficient. It's ok to say "I don't know,
> I'm running some experiments, I'll get back to you." I just want to
> make sure that I'm not letting this issue fall through the cracks.

Hi Rick,

The reason I haven't replied yet, is that I don't know how well suited
Hudson (or one of the other CI tools) is for building and publishing the
manuals.

If I get feedback on how the build/publish process of the manuals are
carried out (specifically if it follows the process outlined on the
Derby web page), I may be able to pursue solution (1).

I suggest you ignore my request for a separate Solaris zone for a little
while. I just requested a Hudson account for Derby
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2090).

--
Kristian