db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Getting ASF machine resources for Apache Derby
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:09:17 GMT
Hi Kristian,

I have lost track of where this issue is. Are you happy with solution
(1) or do you still need a solaris zone on an Apache machine? If you
still need a zone, can you give me some justification--I think that I
will be asked why (1) isn't sufficient. It's ok to say "I don't know,
I'm running some experiments, I'll get back to you." I just want to make
sure that I'm not letting this issue fall through the cracks.

Thanks,
-Rick