db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Getting ASF machine resources for Apache Derby
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 15:01:34 GMT
There seem to be two proposals on the table:

1) Conscript existing ASF build infrastructure for some of our automated
builds (including the docs build): http://ci.apache.org/

2) Request additional build resources for the db PMC:
http://www.apache.org/dev/solaris-zones.html#establish

(1) seems to be very simple. Anyone can request an account and start
migrating our automated builds. Is there some reason that (1) is not
sufficient for our needs?

Thanks,
-Rick