db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Lily Wei <lily...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: requesting to be added in to the "derby-developers" group in Jira.
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 05:44:04 GMT
Hi Rick:
>I have created a JIRA user named lilywei and added that user to the derby-developer's
group. Soon you >should receive an email confirming the creation of this account and you
should be able to change the default >password I gave you.
Thank you for doing this for me. I now have an account on JIRA.

>You will find a lot of useful material on the following web pages:

>http://www.apache.org/dev/
>http://www.apache.org/dev/contributors.html
>http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_comm.html
>http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ForNewDevelopers
>http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyDev
I will definitely read them. Theses information is very useful for me.

>If you have not already done so, you will want to file an Individual Contributor License
Agreement and you >will want your company to include you on its Corporate Contributor License
Agreement. The individual part >is easy: you just fill out a form and send it in. The company
part involves tracking down the person in your >company who is responsible for keeping
this information up to date--I recommend that you find another >Apache contributor in your
company and ask that contributor to direct you to the right person in your >company. The
forms and related information can be found on this web page: >http://www.apache.org/licenses/
I will definitely file ICLA and follow all the instruction.

>A very warm welcome to you, Lily!
I feel so welcome. Derby is a wonderful technology to be part of. Thanks to all the member
in Derby.

Best Regards,
Lily