db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Derek J Roscoe" <derek.ros...@lexhold.com>
Subject DERBY 10.5 | Embedded vs Server Based
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2009 22:02:03 GMT
Hello,

I am new to derby and database creation all together.  I want to know with
method of Derby I should set up Embedded or Server Based.  I am setting up a
website where users will be filling out a form that will submit the database
information to be stored about each and every user (username, password,
demographics, etc.).  The submission form(s) will be dynamic pages created
in Dreamweaver, which will then be read by ColdFusion before being displayed
to those ultimately accessing the information.

I think I may already know the version, but want to thank all of you in
advance for the reassurance.

Lexhold.jpgDerek J Roscoe l director l 1500 bull lea road - suite 110 l
lexington, kentucky 40511-1267 usa

d: 859.243.5734 l o: 859.243.5730 l f: 800.548.6829 l e:
<mailto:derek.roscoe@lexhold.com> derek.roscoe@lexhold.com