db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.5.2 Maintenance release planning
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 22:54:32 GMT

> Now that everyone has started to catch their breath from 10.5.1.1,  I
> think that it would be good to start planning for a 10.5 maintenance
> release.  I think a good target date would be Monday, July 27, with
> release candidate two weeks before.  This would give enough time to
> get initial feedback from 10.5.1.1 and hopefully address any serious
> issues as well as fix a number of other bugs.  I am willing to manage
> the release.

Hi Kathey,

Thanks for volunteering! The proposed target date sounds good to
me. 10.5.1.1 had many useful new features that were not tested much by
real users before the release, so it would be great to have a
maintenance release fairly soon that fixes the new issues that have/will
come up now that 10.5 is out.

--
Knut Anders