db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Derby get together at CommunityOne?
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 17:01:58 GMT

> The agenda for CommunityOne shows a mid-day break from 12:40 - 1:40.
> Would Derby folks like to gather for lunch?
> http://developers.sun.com/events/communityone/2009/west/agenda.jsp
>
> Last year they provided sandwiches and had tables set up which was
> nice. I don't know if we should bring our own lunch this time or if it
> will be provided. Does anyone know?

Hi Kathey,

That sounds like a great idea. In the previous years, I don't think Sun
employees got a free lunch or even got to enter the lunch area, so it's
probably safest to meet somewhere outside the lunch area and take it
from there. Could someone more familiar with the area suggest
coordinates?

And those who have Derby/Cloudscape/Java DB shirts/hats/flags should
bring them so that it's easier to find each other! :)

--
Knut Anders