db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dag.Wan...@Sun.COM (Dag H. Wanvik)
Subject Re: Selecting a New commer Issue..
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 16:20:54 GMT

Hi Ravinder,

Ravinder Reddy <ravinder.pandiri@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> As some of you know , this is Ravinder Reddy worked for derby as part of
> Google Summer Of Code - 2007 under Kathey.
> I am back to contribute to derby community after completing my graduation
> and settled in Job.
> I will use some of my spare cycles to work on derby.

That is great, Ravinder! Welcome back to our community :)

>  As I already worked on Junit test conversions , I am looking
> forward to start with a real development issue.  any help would be
> highly appreciated.

In the JIRA database, many issues are marked with the "newcomer" tag;
you have a look at those to see if any of them catches your
interest. Feel free to ask for advise about difficulty of issues not
so marked as well, of course, if they interest you more.

Thanks,
Dag