db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jirs field definitions [was: Re: Triaging bugs, was: IRC meeting for bug review and High Value Fix list]
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 21:03:51 GMT
I'm also wondering if we should add a flag indicating that (perceived)
incorrect behavior is happening in a production application.
In the past, our flag 'Existing application impact' - which we agreed
means: 'the solution may have impact on existing applications' has
been (mis)used for this purpose, which suggests there is a need for a
flag of this nature in the user community.

How about changing the 'Existing application impact' flag to 'fix
impacts existing application' and adding 'problem encountered in
production application'?

Myrna