db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <ti...@espinhas.net>
Subject How to run org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.junitTests.derbyNet.CompatibilityTest
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 21:50:42 GMT
Hello everyone,

According to DERBY-2446, the junitTests/derbyNet/CompatibilityTest.java is
the last test using that old junitTests framework. Does anyone have a clue
on how to actually run this test?

I tried "java
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.junitTests.derbyNet.CompatibilityTest"
and then Kathey suggested the addition of -Dframework=DerbyNetClient but it
is still a no-go. Is this test even ran as part of either suites.All or
derbyall?

At this point I am adapting TestConfiguration to accommodate for
configurable test ports (DERBY-4217) and Kathey suggested we'd rip off the
harness support from it. Since this is the last test that uses this
junit/harness mix, I wanted to go ahead and run it but this is failing.

Any ideas?

Tiago