db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Hiranya Jayathilaka <hiranya...@gmail.com>
Subject Wiki Page for dblook SQL Authorization Support Project
Date Sun, 10 May 2009 04:55:46 GMT
Hi Folks,

I'll be using the wiki page at [1] as the documentation space for dblook SQL
Authorization support implementation, during the design phase of the
project. I've already updated the wiki page with some information that I've
discussed with Dag off-line. Feel free to add your own ideas to the wiki
page regarding this project and also feel free to discuss the matters
mentioned in the wiki on the mailing list.

Your feedback and comments are most appreciated.

Thanks,
Hiranya

[1] - http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/sqlAuth4Dblook

--