db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Derby get together at CommunityOne?
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 18:10:00 GMT
Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:
> In the previous years, I don't think Sun
> employees got a free lunch or even got to enter the lunch area, so it's
> probably safest to meet somewhere outside the lunch area and take it
> from there.

Well it looks like we are all in the same boat this year. I just read my
registration which says  quite clearly "You're on your own for lunch."
At 12:40, why don't we all grab something and head over to our regular
Derby lunch spot. he big atrium at 599 *Mission* Street in  San
Francisco (the big glass lobby on the southeast corner of *Mission*  and
2nd Streets), a couple blocks from Moscone.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=747+Howard+St,+San+Francisco&daddr=599+Mission,+San+Francisco&hl=en&mra=ls&dirflg=w&sll=37.792205,-122.416364&sspn=0.027605,0.044889&ie=UTF8&z=16

As usual early birds can grab tables.

Kathey