db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Triaging bugs, was: IRC meeting for bug review and High Value Fix list
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 13:47:35 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> It might be worthwhile to spend a day or two agreeing on what these
> fields mean:

Nailing down the definitions sounds good.   I asked some questions about
High Value Fix in my previous mail.  Please continue discussion on that
and the other fields.

> 5) Before calling a meeting, I would like us to triage the 355 or so
> opn bugs. That is, I would like us to make sure that we have filled in
> the fields listed above in item (3). This is a job which we could
> divide up among all of the willing engineers on this list. We could
> coordinate via email or a wiki page.
That sounds fine to me too. Just let me know how this process will work.

Regardless of process, the important thing is to be focussed on the bug
backlog which has gotten pretty much out of control IMHO.

Kathey