db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: 10.5.2 Maintenance release planning
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 18:02:42 GMT
Dag H. Wanvik wrote:
> Would a flag indicating that a repro is available make it easier to
> identify such issues?

That sounds useful. We should just make it clear that 'Reproduction
Available' or maybe 'Reproduction Attached'  means a reproduction
attached to the issue, not just that someone, somewhere can reproduce
with their application.
> I am not sure how we would use the "Later" flag.
We have one issue marked 'Later',  DERBY-1615, because  Kristian thought
it really only appropriate for a Major (11.0) release.   Maybe we should
just adopt that narrow definition for 'Later'.

>  we have some serious backlog here.

!!!! *Absolutely*  !!!!
>> It might be interesting to have a quarterly  IRC review of the
>> HighValueFix list.
> I think this is a great idea.
If it works for  you, I will plan a meeting for Monday, June 8, for 9a
PDT.  Hopefully, that's not too late in the day in Norway.  If that
works, I will send out a separate mail invitation for that.

Kathey