db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject 10.5.2 Maintenance release planning
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 22:22:59 GMT
Now that everyone has started to catch their breath from 10.5.1.1,  I
think that it would be good to start planning for a 10.5 maintenance
release.  I think a good target date would be Monday, July 27, with
release candidate two weeks before.  This would give enough time to get
initial feedback from 10.5.1.1 and hopefully address any serious issues
as well as fix a number of other bugs.  I am willing to manage the release.

Does this date sound good to others?  I noticed Rick doing some initial
work on localization. Is there a chance we will have localized messages
by  mid July?

Thanks

Kathey