db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Selecting a New commer Issue..
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 18:32:02 GMT
Welcome back Ravinder!

Dag H. Wanvik wrote:
> In the JIRA database, many issues are marked with the "newcomer" tag;

 Please note that since you were last here, we have transitioned from
the Newcomer component to the newcomer checkbox, so the list is at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10594&customfield_12310200=Newcomer&resolution=-1&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC

You may also find the high value fix list interesting.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10594&customfield_12310200=High+Value+Fix&resolution=-1&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC

If you would like me to suggest a particular issue I'd be happy to pick
one of my favorites :-)   , just let me know what area of code you would
like to work in and whether you are interested in a feature or bug fixes.

Kathey