db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generation of latest docs seems to have broken
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:35:59 GMT
On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 3:17 PM, Kim Haase <Camilla.Haase@sun.com> wrote:
> It appears that the Latest Alpha Manuals at
> http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/index.html have not been generated since
> April 15.
>
> Has something gone wrong with a cron job?
>
> Thanks very much,
> Kim Haase

It seems to me that Andrew's cron jobs are susceptible to interruptions...

I guess someone else could set up a cronjob, but that might run into
the same - it still needs the personal attention of whomever
volunteers to set up the cron job.

I saw a message come by a bit ago about buildbot.
I may be completely off, but maybe someone can investigate if that
would be something we could set up for the docs and javadocs builds?

Myrna