db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Suran Jayathilaka <suran...@gmail.com>
Subject ANSI/ISO Sequence Generator for Derby (GSoC 2009)
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:16:28 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am extremely glad that the proposal for "implementing sequence generators
for Derby" which I submitted for for Google Summer Of Code 2009 has been
accepted.

I had a great experience doing DerbyTest&Fix last year, which drove me to
apply for Derby this year as well.
I especially want to thank Rick Hillegas for the valued input when preparing
my proposal as well as Kathey Marden for the continued  help and guidance.

I hope to continue wih refining the sequence generators for Derby even after
GSoC.

Thanks!
Suran Jayathilaka