db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From yun lee <yun.lee...@gmail.com>
Subject About my progress on GSOC
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 13:13:51 GMT
Kathey:

Nice to write to you! Last week,  I have provided patches for issues
below on JIRA:

DERBY-3991 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3991,
DERBY-3853 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3853,
DERBY-2769 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2769,
DERBY-3941 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3941,
DERBY-4134 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4134,

Among them, DERBY-3853 has been resolved and committed into repository
in Revision 764217. DERBY-3991 is also in discussion with Knut.
However, it seems that other patches are ignored by developers.

Now, I would love to try some more difficult issues to dive into
Derby. Well, I'm interested in Derby-4107
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4107). However I feel a
bit hard to try it out, as it needs more knowledge on Derby, which I'm
lack of at this moment. Could you please show me some relative
document and code with DATE function ?  Thanks!

Best Regards
Yun