db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject DERBY-2487 has been committed to the trunk
Date Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:25:19 GMT
Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have committed the first change
for DERBY-2487 to the trunk today.

There will be additional changes to be sure, but the basic functionality
should now be in place and there should be tests to support this.

Please keep your eyes open for possible impacts and fallout from this
change, as it was fairly substantial.

And, if you have a chance, it would be great if you could try out the
new functionality and let us know what you think.

I'll probably be working on the documentation (DERBY-4085) next, and then
look at upgrade testing and additional regression testing.

thanks,

bryan

P.S. Thanks again for the contribution, Felix! I think this will be a nice
      feature for the Derby community to have.