db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2009
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:35:13 GMT
Thank you Tiago for your hard work and tenacity and applying again this
year.  Perhaps your experience will inspire some of our students who
didn't make it into the GSoC program this year to stick with the
community and perhaps apply again next year.

Thanks too to all the students who applied. While there are limited
slots in the GSoC program, you are all still welcome here in the Derby
community.  I hope you decide to continue to contribute. If you do
decide to move on, please post what work you have done to your issues
and unassign yourself so another student or newcomer can pick up where
you left off.

Kathey