db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Is anybody actively reviewing DERBY-2487?
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2009 15:22:56 GMT
Hi Rick, thanks for the response. This is far and away the largest
patch I've worked on for Derby, so I'm just being a little cautious.
Your feedback is very helpful. My plan is now to take one last detailed
pass over the patch as is, trying to catch as much as I can, such as
your comment about magic constants, whitespace tab-vs-space issues,
code comments, etc.

Then I'm intending to proceed with committing the work to the trunk,
so that we can get wider usage and experience with it.

My hope is that I'll get that done by the end of April.

thanks,

bryan