db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Is anybody actively reviewing DERBY-2487?
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:02:07 GMT
Hi Bryan,

Thanks for working on this big patch. I did look at what was then the
latest patch and posted my thumbs-up on April 13. You re-factored the
code so that it's smaller, more extensible, and easier to follow. You
also moved the plan-bearing tables out of the system schemas into user
schemas. Those two changes addressed my large-scale concerns. And you
addressed my smallish concern about trimming the sql text. What remains
from my earlier reviews is my stylistic nit about replacing some magic
numbers with manifest constants.

Your question may be directed at other reviewers, but if you need
additional feedback from me, please let me know where I should focus my
attention and how I can be helpful.

Thanks,
-Rick