db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: About my progress on GSOC
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 20:19:06 GMT
yun lee wrote:
> Kathey:
>
> Nice to write to you! Last week,  I have provided patches for issues
> below on JIRA:
>
> DERBY-3991 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3991,
> DERBY-3853 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3853,
> DERBY-2769 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2769,
> DERBY-3941 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3941,
> DERBY-4134 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4134,
>
> Among them, DERBY-3853 has been resolved and committed into repository
> in Revision 764217. DERBY-3991 is also in discussion with Knut.

Hi Yun,

I added comments to DERBY-2769 and see Knut had just some minor comments
on DERBY-3941 and John commented on an issue with the patch format on
DERBY-4134, so hopefully we are all up to date now.  Please let us know
if this is not the case as everyone is pretty busy now with the release
and we might accidentally let things slip through the cracks.  Don't
hesitate to post if you need input on anything and make sure you flag
patch available when you have new patches ready for review.

Thanks

Kathey