db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Failure in testClusMogOnDisk on trunk using ibm16 on Linux platform
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 16:22:15 GMT
Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:
> Mamta Satoor <msatoor@gmail.com> writes:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I have seen following failure on trunk twice so far while running the
>> Junit All suite on Linux using ibm16. Is anyone aware of this?
>>

> I think this failure is being discussed on DERBY-4085.

Correct.

I'm able to reproduce the error by using the seed reported when the test
fails.
I have not had the time to investigate yet, though.

The test was contributed as part of DERBY-646, and I don't know it very
well. However, since it can easily be reproduced by setting the seed,
debugging it should be possible.

--
Kristian