db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: ERROR 58015: The DDM object 0x1232 is not supported.
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 15:37:00 GMT
> Also in Derby network server console I am seeing below exceptions
>
> java.lang.SecurityException: sealing violation: can't seal package
> org.apache.derby.iapi.jdbc: already loaded

This sounds like you have multiple different versions of the Derby
jar files in your classpath, and two different jar files from two
different versions are conflicting.

Try checking the classpath specification for the JVM that is starting
the network server and see if you can figure out exactly where it
is getting the Derby jars from.

The 'sysinfo' tool can be helpful for these situations:
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.4/tools/rtoolssysinfo41288.html
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/dev/getstart/tgsrunningsysinfo.html

thanks,

bryan