db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Solberg <Ole.Solb...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Preliminary results from testing the 10.5.1.0 RC
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 13:06:50 GMT
On 04/03/09 14:27, Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:
> Ole Solberg <Ole.Solberg@Sun.COM> writes:
>
>> The following failures were seen:
>
> Thanks for the report, Ole. I have one question, please see below.
>
>> DERBY-2478 (CLOSED!?)
>
> Do you have the stack trace for this error? The report seems to have
> been truncated:
> http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/10.5.1.0_RC/jvm1.6-64/testing/testlog/sparc/757599-suitesAll_diff.txt

This happened in derbyall, see:
http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/10.5.1.0_RC/jvm1.6-64/testing/testlog/sparc/757599-derbyall_diff.txt

but the first diff is

********* Diff file
derbyall/derbynetmats/DerbyNet/derbynetmats/holdCursorIJ.diff
*** Start: holdCursorIJ jdk1.6.0_06 DerbyNet derbynetmats:derbynetmats
2009-04-02 23:25:38 ***
115 del
< ERROR X0X95: Operation 'DROP TABLE' cannot be performed on object 'T1'
because there is an open ResultSet dependent on that object.
115a115
 > ERROR X0X95: DB2 SQL error: SQLCODE: -1, SQLSTATE: X0X95,
SQLERRMC: DROP TABLET1X0X95.S
116a117
 > ERROR 58009: Execution failed due to a distribution protocol error
that caused deallocation of the conversation.  The requested command
encountered an unarchitected and implementation specific condition for
which there was no architected message.
120 del
< ERROR X0X95: Operation 'DROP TABLE' cannot be performed on object 'T1'
because there is an open ResultSet dependent on that object.

so my automatic matching probably fooled me here...

--
Ole Solberg, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway