db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] derby-optimizerFixes
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 13:51:35 GMT
Eranda Sooriyabandara wrote:
> Hi Bryan,
> About DERBY-3892: The problem i faced while testing is because, in 
> Netbeans i did not add the jdbc library before testing it.I used the 
> attachment you gave Main_Updated.java .So now i got good results. I like 
> to show you some of my results i got during my analysis,

Hi Eranda,

Thanks for investigating this problem, and I'm glad you've got your
environment issues straightened out.

I'm not sure exactly which version of the Main_Updated.java test
program you are using. This is important, because some of the
versions demonstrate the problem, and some do not.

You might want to fetch *all* the versions of the test program to
your machine, and diff them against each other, and then match those
versions up to the comments in the JIRA issue, and see if the
behavior makes more sense to you then.

thanks,

bryan


Mime
View raw message