db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dag.Wan...@Sun.COM (Dag H. Wanvik)
Subject Re: [GSoC] SQL Authorization for dblook
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:15:02 GMT

Hi again Hiranya,

Thanks for your continued interest in Derby!

I read your proposal, and it looks very good to me. You have shown
that you understand the core of the problem, and have provided a good
first cut of a plan, thanks.

You should know that there is one other student so far that has
applied for this project. In general, you can strengthen your candidacy
by interacting with the community, e.g. by fixing outstanding issues.

Please note the April 3 deadline for applications:

http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/timeline

Good luck!

Thanks,
Dag