db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.5.1.0 release candidate
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:02:57 GMT
Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hillegas@Sun.COM> writes:

> Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
>> Please test and vote on the 10.5.1.0 release candidate, available at:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~myrnavl/derby-10.5.1.0-RC1/
>>
>> You can report platform testing results at:
>> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenFiveOnePlatformTesting
>>
>> Other testing results can be reported at
>> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenFiveOneRelease
>>
>> Polls will close Monday, April 13, 2009.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Myrna
>>
> I have verified the signatures and md5 checksums.

I have verified that the corresponding zip and tar.gz files have
identical contents (same set of files and identical file contents) and
that it is possible to build Derby and the docs from the source
tarball. I've also tested that all of the sh scripts in the bin
distribution work (reported one small bug, DERBY-4117).

--
Knut Anders