db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject planning to make a 10.5 Release Candidate today
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:39:31 GMT
Hi,

I'm planning to make a release candidate today.
There's still activity regarding the following bugs that I'm waiting for:
- DERBY-3787 - documentation patch waiting for commit to trunk and backport.
- DERBY-4104 - update documentation files to 10.5. Kim had said she'd
check in - I'm assuming today.

We still have the blocker corruption issue DERBY-4075, but since I am
apparently the only person who can reproduce this, and even then only
on 1 machine, and there seems to be no straightforward way of getting
the error, I'd like to go ahead with the release candidate and
testing.

Should I wait for any other activity?

Thx,
Myrna