db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Derby Test and Fix
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:38:31 GMT
On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 12:39 AM, Hiranya Jayathilaka
<hiranya911@gmail.com> wrote:
> Most test suites turned out just fine with 100% success rate. But when
> trying out the derbyall suite there was a one test failure. I have attached
> the report for your reference.

If that is all the diff you saw, it's not the same as any of the other
issues we've seen (most have been jvm related I believe, see for
instance DERBY-3643).
Perhaps there is a trace stack. These master-based tests should have a
the testfiles saved on error - you need to drill down to in the
derbyall tree to where the test files and look for bootLock.tmp.

HTH,
Myrna