db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Tiago Espinha <ti...@espinhas.net>
Subject Tests missing on holdCursorExternalSortJDBC30.sql ?
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2009 21:53:50 GMT
Hey guys,

I am working on DERBY-4090 and I started with the
holdCursorExternalSortJDBC30.sql . The thing is that on the file's overview,
10 tests are reported as follows:
-- overview:
--    TEST  0: test hold cursor with external sort (order by).
--    TEST  1: basic heap  scan tests (multiple rows)
--    TEST  2: basic btree scan tests (zero rows/update nonkey field)
--    TEST  3: basic btree scan tests (multiple rows/update nonkey field)
--    TEST  4: basic btree scan tests (zero rows/read only/no group fetch)
--    TEST  5: basic btree scan tests (multiple rows/read only/no group
fetch)
--    TEST  6: basic tests for cursors with order by
--    TEST  7: test of hold cursor code in
DistinctScalarAggregateResultSet.java
--    TEST  8: test of hold cursor code in GroupedAggregateResultSet.java
--    TEST  9: test scan positioned on a row which has been purged.
--    TEST 10: test scan positioned on a page which has been purged

However, only two actual tests exist in that file. Is this normal or am I
missing something? Why would the remaining tests have been removed?

Tiago