db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Suran Jayathilaka <suran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Derby(GSoC)
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 19:33:14 GMT
Hi Eranda,

I think the problem you have is with running the Main_Updated class, not
compiling.

What you will need to do is set the CLASSPATH with the derby jars by
invoking the setEmbeddedCP.bat or setEmbeddedCP (in Linux) script in the bin
folder of the Derby distribution. Before that you'll have to set the
environment variable DERBY_INSTALL or DERBY_HOME to point to your extracted
Derby distro as well. Then you can run the Main_Updated class.
You don't need to start ij for this specific test.

HTH.
Suran